UNSW will work with industry partners and collaborative networks to identify and nominate three outstanding commercialisation proposals from small to medium businesses within our innovation district.
If you feel your business can provide a compelling solution to address this challenge and meet the relevant eligibility criteria, then we would like to hear from you now.
Challenge 3: Entrepreneurship
NSW Government calls for R&D solutions that strengthen the entrepreneurship capability of the State for a post-COVID-19 economy.
Proposed projects might:
- Be scalable and research-based technology products or services
- Help sectors pivot to high growth technology solutions
- Strengthen Australia’s sovereign capability and local supply chains
- Implement a sustainable and novel solution to an area in need of reform, such as aged care, food security
- Address the workforce gap created by international closures (students, reduced migration)
- Champion Indigenous entrepreneurs.
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN NOW
Expression of Interest closes: 3 September
- Eligibility confirmation
- Stage Two application preparation (including pitch deck and 2-min video)
Final applications submitted to NSW Treasury.
For more information:
Back to the previous page
Visit NSW Treasury website for further details
Mobile: 0481 451 636