The first step in applying for a TechVoucher is to submit this application form. This will allow us to partner you with the right Academic and provides an opportunity for feedback on how to optimise the application.
Tips for writing a successful application
- Consider your audience. Evaluators from NSW Government are assessing your application on the level of innovativeness, impact to industry and commercial outcomes.
- Simplify any technical jargon
TechVoucher application process
- Complete the form below
- Match with a UNSW Academic
- Finalise the project details and receive your official UNSW quote
- Submit your final application online
- Businesses must be incorporated within NSW
- Have fewer than 200 employees
- Turnover less than $30 million per annum
- Have been in operation for at least one year
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to match the applicable voucher amount